First Published Date: 23th Poush, 2075
Dhading Chamber of Commerce and Industry andMott MacDonald is currently implementing a DFID-funded Post-earthquake recovery project (Purnima) in Dhading Districts. The program aims to create long-term positive change in the lives of people in earthquake-affected in Dhading. Eligible candidate may apply for the following posts within 15 days of this publication.
- Program coordinator: Will be responsible for overall management and delivery of the project activities. The followings are the criteria and specific requirements for the position
- Qualification and skills: Bachelor degree(preferable to Master degree)in Business Management, Economics , Development Studies or any other relevant subject
- Professional experiences: At least five years experiences in Small and Micro Enterprises development, project management and delivery
- Specific experiences:
- At least 5 years experiences Small and Micro Enterprises development including
- Business planpreparation, business counseling, financial planning and marketing
- Good understanding of financial management and documentation
- Excellent coordination skills
- Hand on experience on monitoring and report writing
- Language skills: Good communication and report writing skill both Nepali and English
- Prior experience or understanding of construction sector will be an added advantage
- Admin and Finance Officer cum Help desk officer
- Qualification :At least bachelor degree in business management or relevant discipline
- Professional experiences: At least 3 years’ experiencein
- Specific experiences:
- Good understanding of registration and other legal/procedural aspect of the SMEs business
- Prior experience on financial projection and planning, book keeping, inventory management and taxation
- Good knowledge of Business plan, business counseling, financial PlanningShould be proficient in the computer application – mainly on Excel
- Language skill: Good communication and reporting skill in English and Nepali
- Enterprise facilitator
- Qualification : +2 in any disciple ( or EDF level 2 )
- Professional experiences: At least 3 years of experience in SMEs development preferably in the construction sector
- Specific experiences: Delivery capacity, for facilitation, capacity building, piloting interventions, learning lessons and scaling up good understanding of SMEs and their constraints.
- Language skill: Required good communication and reporting skill in English.
- Qualification: At least SEE / S.L.C. graduate
- Salary and benefit: As per the provision of project.
- Submission deadline: 7th,Magh 2075
- Necessary Document: Bio data, qualification certificate, copy of Nepali citizenship, experience letter with application.
- Only the short listed candidate may invite in further examination.
- The schedule of written test and interview will be noticed after shortlisting.
- The final selection of the candidate is subject to approval from Mott Macdonald
- Application can be submission through email also.
For details information:
Dhading Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Neelakantha Municipality Word no.3, Sitalbazar, Dhading
प्रकाशित मिति २०७५ पुस २५ गते प्रकाशित