Dhading Chamber of Commerce& industry was established in 1991 A.D(2048 BS) in Dhading District. The main objective of DCCI is to assist in the development of national economy through promotion of commerce & industry at the private and public sector. CCI has been playing catalyst role in the field of business promotion, building relation with commercial & industrial institutions for betterment of district economy, organize trade & industrial fairs, expansion of membership for organizational broad area coverage.
DCCI is the local partner for the delivery of Leave No one Behind; Economic recovery and recovery (LNOB-ER/EI)Component of UK Support to Post earthquake recovery program in Nepal (Purnima) in Dhading District . Purnima Project is funded by UKAID and is being implemented by Mott Macdonald. DCCI is seeking applications from qualified and competent candidates for the following position.
Job Title: Helpdesk officer
Number of Vacancies: 1
Reports to:Program Coordinator
Duty Station: DCCI office / Municipality or Rural Municipality as required of program,
Term: 2 month probation period with possibility of extension
Required academic qualifications, skills and attitudes:
- Education at least Intermediate level,Bachelor level preferred, in the BusinessManagement or any other relevantSubject discipline
- At least 2 year proven experience in business management, business registration
- Business plan preparation, knowledgeof prevailing polices and provisions for MSMEs
- Good communication skills andreporting skills in English Language.Proficiency in the Micro soft excel
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, management negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Ability to drive with motorcycle license is desirable.
- Run the mobile help desk service at Purnima working GPs
- Willingness to undertake extensive field works in remote and rural municipalities in Dhading
- Collect and update the information about and the group and enterprise registration and help the Vulnerable people in group and business registration
- Collect and update the information about other government and nongovernment services/schemes which can benefit vulnerable people and help them to access /benefit from theservices /schemes by helping with the documentation and processing
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Other Attributes for all positions: Excellent quality of work and commitment to high standards, strong communication skills, team building and willingness and motivated for good service delivery with strong networking and interpersonal skills and comfortable to work under stress and emergencies.
Salary and benefit: As per the provision of project.
Age Limit: Candidates between 18 years to 40 years are only eligible to apply for the above position.
Qualified and interested Nepali candidates are requested to submit an application and the most recent Curriculum Vitae, qualification certificate, citizenship, experience letter with name and contact details of 2 referees. Applicants must indicate the position being applied while apply for the posts. Applications, along with an updated CV by 21st March,2021, may be dropped off at Dhading Chamber of commerce & industry office, contact no (010-520120) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for further recruitment process. The final selection of the candidate is subject to approval from Mott Macdonald.
We encourage to women and people from marginalized community to apply for this position.